43rd Annual General Body Meeting (AGM)
Notice is hereby given under section 13 of the constitution that the 43rd Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) will be held at 10 AM on Sunday, 8th September 2019 at 2 Tessesnsohn Road, Level 4- Manjits Hall, Singapore Khalsa association, Singapore 217646
- “Maa Telugu Talli” Song
- To confirm the minutes of the 42nd AGM held on 4th August 2018.
- To receive / approve Income/Expenditure Account for the year ending 31st March 2019
- Audit report by Hon Auditors
- Annual Report by President
- To Elect President, Executive committee for 2019-2021 and two honorary auditors for 2019-2020
- Any other matters
Members are requested to note that:
Membership can be renewed at the 43rd AGM and non-members are not allowed to the AGM.
- New members who have taken membership / existing members who have renewed their annual membership (with all dues paid off) on or before the nomination closure (9th Aug 2019 Friday before 7 pm) are eligible for voting should there be elections for 2019-2021 management committee
- Members, who wish to serve Telugu Samajam for the next financial year may please forward their nominations to the Honourable Secretary by hand or by post to PO Box No 145, Kitchener Road PO, Singapore 912005
- Samajam Constitution is available at this link
- Please notify us via email any changes in your postal address, contact number or Email ids so that we can update our database
Click on the links to view the following attachments: